The integrity of customers, suppliers and employees is important to us. Our policy for processing personal data describes, among other things, what information we collect, for what purpose it is collected, in what way you can have control over your own information and how you can contact us.
TechStrat of Sweden AB, 556601-3230, Röda Holmevägen 40, 439 93 ONSALA, is responsible for the processing of personal data at techstrat.se, and for ensuring that the processing is in accordance with applicable legislation.
This section describes the purposes for which we process personal data, the categories of personal data that are processed and the legal basis on which the processing is carried out for you as a party to us.
To be able to handle orders/purchases/employee administration, Personal data is processed to:
- Deliver an ordered/purchased service (including notification of delivery or contacts regarding delivery).
- Manage payments.
- Manage returns, complaints and warranty matters.
- Manage bookings, rebooking and cancellations of service.
- Be able to send information about the booking and to remind about the service.
- Employee administration.
The categories of personal data processed are:
- Contact information (e.g. address, e-mail, telephone number).
- Payment information (e.g. bank account).
- Social security number (only when that information is needed for tax reduction purpose).
- Customer number, supplier number, employee number.
- Payment history.
- Purchase history.
- Employment history.
- Order information, such as which service has been ordered and address for the performance of the service.
- Information you choose to provide in addition to what we have requested.
We never disclose any personal data to third parties without your consent except when required to fulfill our agreements or law (for example requests from the tax authorities, the police, etc.). We process our parties' personal data only when it is necessary for us to do so to meet our parties' expectations. The use is based on the agreement, legal obligations and legitimate interest according to the provisions of data protection legislation.
We will keep your data for as long as you are a party to us, as well as for additional time for the above purposes (e.g. warranty period, accounting law, LAS, general limitation period, etc.).
We are responsible for the processing of our parties' personal data and if you want to use your right to change incorrect information (if, for example, you have changed your phone number), access the information we have about you, decline your marketing or have comments on our processing of your personal data, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Appeals against personal data processing are made to the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection via the website Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten www.imy.se, but please contact us before that, if you are not satisfied with our performance.