Printed in July, 2020
Using Measurements and Testing to support FE-analyses
Price includes 6% VAT, package and freight.
The Handbook covers different assessment methods for welded structures subjected to fatigue, such as Theoretical analysis, Measuring and Testing.
Primarily, this book is written to be used as a handbook within the industry, but it is also suitable as course literature at universities or for industrial training and further education.
The Handbook is directed to Calculation, Measuring and Test Engineers, to make them better understand each other, and the problems they are facing. That way, the different methods, knowledge and equipment can be uesed in the most efficient way.
The payback in lighter, more durable and at the same time more cost-efficient structures is huge.
Different methods for fatigue assessments are described, together with methods for measuring and testing structures exposed to fatigue.
1. Fatigue strength of welded structures.
2. Assessment methods.
3. Measuring equipment.
4. Analyzing measured data.
5. Planning and conducting measurements.
6. Using measured data to determine loads for theoretical analyses.
7. Using theoretical methods to determine structural loads.
8. Fatigue testing of welded joints.
9. Rig tests of components and entire structures.
10. Generic example - Theoretical analysis.
11. Generic example - Measuring.
12. Generic example - Testing.
13. Generic example - Summary and results.